CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Bowling!

This past weekend Adam and I drove down to Peoria to visit Kristen & Jeremy, some friends of mine from college who are getting married next summer. We went out to dinner at Old Chicago (where we got the biggest pieces of cheesecake I've ever seen in my life!), and then we went cosmic bowling. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Bowling is so fun...reminds me of those days when we used to bowl at Jack 'n Jill's with Todd, Gavin, and all the other boys. Ahh....the high school days!

Jen said...

Oh gosh! The days of hanging out at Jack 'n' Jill's...memories! Did I ever tell you guys that I saw Gavin and Melissa recently? It was so fun to see them and their new little girl.

Petersen Family said...

What did they end up naming their little girl?? Linz, I think you need to come out soon so we can get everyone together again! :)