CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 13, 2007

My 25th Birthday

My 25th birthday was awesome! I pretty much celebrated all week! My Dad was going out of town this week so I celebrated with my family Monday night by having my requested dinner...shrimp! YUM!!!

Wednesday morning my co-workers suprised me with a birthday breakfast. They brought a big fruit tray and muffins and gave me supplies to wash my new car. Very clever gift!


On Thursday, the day of my birthday, Adam brought me my favorite lunch at work (pasta salad and bread from Coreleone's...YUM!) AND a gorgeous bouquet of pink roses. Isn't he a sweetheart?

When I got home from work there was a package from my best friend Sarah with two bottles of wine...more YUM!


Thursday night I went out to eat at my favorite restaurant, La Mex, with my Mom, brother Mark and sister-in-law Maren, Adam, and his parents. (Also YUM!) I forgot to take pictures during dinner, but here are some pics of the gifts I got. Adam's parents gave me two super cute Cubs shirts (go Cubbies!) and a candle.


Mom, Dad, Mark, & Maren gave me tickets to go see Wicked!!! I have been wanting to see it forever...so exciting!!!


I also got lots of cards, text messages, voicemails, myspace messages, and facebook messages from friends and family. It was a fabulous birthday! I am one lucky girl!

1 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Sorry I am such a slacker and didn't call or text you yesterday! I thought about it but never did!! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you had a great day though! How was Wicked?!? I'm jealous!