CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged!

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B - Best friend: I have lots of best friends...can't narrow it down.
C- Cake or pie: One of each please. :)
D - Day of Choice: Friday - Sunday...oh how I love the weekend!
E- Essential item: lip gloss & hand lotion
F- Favorite Color(s): Pink & yellow
G- Gummy worms or bears: Worms
H- Hometown: Which one?
I - Indulgence(s): CHOCOLATE & ice cream
J- January or July: Most definitely July...I hate winter!
K- Kids: Someday!
L - Life is incomplete without: chocolate
M- Marriage date (If applicable): Sometime in the near future hopefully.
N- Number of siblings: Just one, my brother
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders
Q- Quote: "Eat, drink, and be merry."
R- Reason to smile: Family, friends, and chocolate
S- Season: SUMMER!!!
T- Tag Three: Aubs, Jen, and Jamie
U- Unknown Personal Fact: My parents got my name from one of the actresses on Little House on the Prairie.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals: Oppressor...mostly against chickens.
W-Worst habit: Grinding my teeth
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Can't say I have a preference
Y- Your favorite food: Pizza, pasta, or anything Mexican
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries

0 comments: