CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football + Buffalo Wing Dip = a Great Sunday Night

Being that it's Sunday night, and the Chicago Bears are playing their first game of the season, I thought I would share one of my all-time favorite recipes: Buffalo Wing Dip. If you like buffalo wings, you will definitely like this dip! Although it's meant to be an appetizer, I usually just eat it for dinner! WARNING: dip may cause blood pressure to skyrocket.

INGREDIENTS
1 stick of butter
2 packages cream cheese
1 bottle buffalo wing hot sauce
2 bags pre-cooked fajita style chicken strips
1 package mozzarella cheese
Tortilla chips


INSTRUCTIONS
Soften cream cheese and butter in microwave. Mix together then spread across bottom of 9x13 pan. Cut chicken into bite size pieces then sprinkle over the cream cheese/butter mixture. Pour bottle of hot sauce over top, then sprinkle thick layer of mozzarella cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly. Serve in bowls and dip with tortilla chips.


GO BEARS!!!

2 comments:

Annika said...

That recipe seems like something Dustin would love and I would hate.....opposites definitely attract!

Annika said...

okay hun...um it's December, don't you think it's time for a new post? I mean really! And people think I'm bad! haha! love ya!